Monday, June 30, 2008

Job Shadowing

The job shadowing was really helpful and I was able to ask a lot of questions that I had concerns about. I got the chance to really know what area of study I want to go into and what the requirements are. To me it seemed like a lot of information but once enrolled it will make much more sense and it will be easier to understand. I went to the college of Business Administration and I got to talk to Karen Smyth. Talking to her I found out what's a good plan on receiving the Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration (BSBA) along with Certified Public Accountant (CPS). Also on how it's best that you start in an internship during your junior or senior year in college which is really helpful in the way that you have to the chance to get future job in that internship. She also explained on how you can do double majors that go together very well that are helpful in the workplace because it shows you can do two different studies of area in one.

No comments: